Last Updated: 2021-Nov-09
- The core of this course is now written and complete. The next phase of this course will feature a nursing perspective on COVID-19 related studies as they pertain to nursing care.
- A section on vaccines is up.
- We’re accredited by the Society of Professions of Emergency Care!
- En Francais!
- Fixed the process of adding your course to your profile. Click here to create an account.
This program is free, open access with an option to create an account.
Peer review is key to the success to this project. We encourage you to comment at the bottom of each lesson if you think there needs to be a change, emphasis on a particular topic, start a conversation and so forth.
1) Eligible for individualized certificate of completion.
2) Can save and track your progress.
We will never sell your personal information.
Create an Account
Already an EPICC learner from another course?
You will need to “Create an Account” to link the two systems.
What is EPICC?
The EPICC Programs are the collection of Canada’s Emergency Nursing courses. There are three regular courses – Foundations, Trauma and Pediatrics. While the courses are Canadian (and fully bilingual), we have also helped other countries run courses and are always looking to hear from people interested in getting an EPICC group up and running! Check out our regular website.