Last Updated: May 2, 2021
- Sorry about the delay in updates! We have been hard at work in developing the next phase of the program. Stay tuned.
- There is new data confirming that COVID-19 can be spread via airborne aerosols. Update coming soon.
- Cleaned up a few references. Stay safe out there.
- Update on the RECOVERY trial and its implications for critical care nursing
- We’re accredited by the Society of Professions of Emergency Care!
- En Francais!
- Fixed the process of adding your course to your profile. Click here to create an account.
This program is free, open access with an option to create an account.
Peer review is key to the success to this project. We encourage you to comment at the bottom of each lesson if you think there needs to be a change, emphasis on a particular topic, start a conversation and so forth.
Already an EPICC learner from another course?
You will need to “Create an Account” to link the two systems.
What is EPICC?
The EPICC Programs are the collection of Canada’s Emergency Nursing courses. There are three regular courses – Foundations, Trauma and Pediatrics. While the courses are Canadian (and fully bilingual), we have also helped other countries run courses and are always looking to hear from people interested in getting an EPICC group up and running! Check out our regular website.